CloudMounter v3.10.694 Mac Crack Free Download 2022
CloudMounter Mac Crack system utility that mounts web servers as local disk software for Mac free download. The CloudMounter for Mac will help you easily use multiple cloud storage services by allowing you to access and manage your data through a single window. Mount OneDrive, Google Drive, Amazon S3, and Dropbox accounts as additional hard drives on your Mac. The application also allows you to connect to FTP, SFTP, FTPS, and WebDAV servers. You can access and explore your data as if it were another shared location on the network. It looks like a connection manager where each cloud service and the webserver are assigned a button.
CloudMounter 2022 Mac is a cloud manager to easily work with data stored in multiple cloud services. consequently, CloudMounter makes it easy to work with multiple cloud storage services by allowing you to access and manage your data through your Mac’s Finder. CloudMounter works with all popular services like OneDrive, Google Drive, OpenStack Swift, Amazon S3, and Dropbox. Furthermore, the application also allows you to connect to remote FTP, SFTP, FTPS, and WebDAV servers in the same way that you would connect to any shared location on your local network.
You can also increase the security of the cloud with data encryption. Encrypted files cannot be read without a decryption key, so even if someone steals your data, they will not be able to access your content. With CloudMounter crack mac, your login details are also protected, the credentials you enter are stored in the Mac OS Keychain and sent directly to the servers and storage accounts. In addition, you may download Wondershare UniConverter Mac Crack
CloudMounter Mac Crack Supported:
- Google Drive
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Amazon S3
CloudMounter Key Features:
- Mount cloud storage as a local drive and work with online files in the same way as local files.
- Mount the FTP and SFTP server as one unit and manage your files online as if they were stored on your machine.
- Connect to your web servers using standard or secure FTP protocols, map FTP as local drive in Finder.
- Likewise, CloudMounter allows you to easily view the complete file structure of a website or file server.
- Store any number of files of any size on your Amazon S3 or WebDAV servers and access them easily.
- Subsequently, Take your work with Amazon S3 storage to the next level.
- It’s easy to mount your favorite secure online storage on Mac as a removable drive.
- This gives you the ability to easily manage your data in your Amazon S3 account, choosing to log into the entire Amazon account.
- You can mount Dropbox accounts as drives without installing them on your computer and without copying the content to your local drive.
- Improved: work with Dropbox.
- Fixed: An issue with file editing on FTP when Remote Path is entered.
- NOTE: to use Dropbox connections it is highly recommended to update CloudMounter to the latest version.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.
How to install:
- Download the app crack from this website/app.
- Install the crack and open it.
- After opening, he will ask you a few questions.
- you need to enter ordinary information.
- conclusion, you can easily run the app.
- If there is any problem, you can easily contact us.
- Enjoy it.